Friday, November 21, 2014

Angel Tree Tee for Zeke!

I have been swamped with orders recently, which is fantastic for the Valenzuela family adoption!  Unfortunately I haven't had very much time for sweet Zeke.   God has blessed me in Angel Tree tremendously thus far!  He currently stands at $256.50 for Angel Tree!  I'm so grateful for every bit of it.   3 days before Angel Tree started, Zeke had no one committed to being his Christmas Warrior, less than a month into AT and he is close to $300 and has a warrior who will stop at nothing short of an army for him. ;)

 So I've really wanted an Angel Tree shirt since the beginning of time, lol!   And after discussing it with my best friend, she said she'd like one too.   I got permission for Miss Lucille and created the ultimate Christmas Warrior t-shirt.   In the perfect holiday color, forest green. :)  I did add the color red in the v-neck choice just in case anyone was interested in that one as well.







In the forest green you can chose the hoodie, t-shirt, or long sleeved shirt.  In the red one you can only pick the v-neck.   I personally like the forest green color more, it's something different that most people don't have a ton of that color in their closet.  Verses red, I have too many red shirts from various events.

All the shirts, but one are $22 and the hoodie is $35.  :)

CLICK HERE GO TO TEESPRING AND RESERVE A TEE <----


I hope that every Christmas Warrior will consider purchasing at least one of these items.   It's a wonderful keepsake to remind you of this Angel Tree 2014 and that precious child you fought so hard for! :)

All the money made from this fundraiser will benefit Zeke during Angel Tree. :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment